Sunday, October 15, 2006

Tasty♪♪


I like chinese noodle very much. There are
many noodle shop in Ikebukuro. Last Saturday I went to one of the shops in Ikebukuro. It's name is ''Miharu''. Its noodle is soy-sauce taste. And the base of soup is made by fish, so it smells like cat food can...Oh it's just joking!! Anyway I'm pleased with their taste. And the point which I'm pleased with the most is an atmosphere of this shop. It doesn't look like Japanese common noodle shop. It looks like a bar at first sight.

3 Comments:

At 5:27 AM, Blogger sakiko said...

i like cat food better than chinese noodle... just joking!!!

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger HAL said...

Which do you prefer,Kal Kan or Mon Petit??? I like Pedigree Cham♪Oh,
it's dog food...Sorry(^皿^ゞ

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger HAL said...

Thank you for commenting,Keisuke.
I like Sumire,too. It is Miso taste,isn't it??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home