Thursday, May 04, 2006

Happening(><)

Hi♪I’m sorry to be late for contributing an article…I’ve just gotten my relax time.
I had a lot of problems with my blog, but fortunately, I managed to recover it. So I can restart writing my diary again!! In fact, the top page of my blog HAS GONE, and I was so surprised. I couldn’t solve the error easily. And at that time, I was busy with writing the report of Intensive B, so I would almost go mad… This trouble really disgusted me. I wanted to destroy my PC’s screen!! Oh, it’s just joking! Fixing PC is too expensive for me, hahaha♪
However, thanks for EJ’s help, I could get back my regular blog☆ I’m appreciating his kindness. He said that it was an unheard-of matter. Of course, no one in my class met such trouble. So, We met often and wrestled with such a strange problem. Now I’m really looking forward to attending tomorrow’s lesson (Monday’s lesson is held in PC room with using PC) because I was released from ‘’CRAZY’’ problem!!!
By the way, it’s nearly time to say good bye☆ Thank you for listening my complaint♪
See you next time, ALOHA~ (^^)/* [203w]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home