Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Hooo~...(^。^;)




HEY☆How are you doing?? I'm not so bad. I've finished the presentation. The person whom I looked up was Sir John Browne. He is CEO of British Petroleum. Anyway, I was so nervous during the presentation. I gave a speech with my hands shaking. Some of word had gone away because of tention. However, I managed to finish it. Although I'm not so satisfied with my presentation, I could experience to make my own presentation in front of classmate!!
Bye the way, BP is very interesting company. It was good for me because BP has great rerationships and sponsorship with motorsports field. That's one of the reasons why I chose Sir John Browne. But except for motorsports , they do a lot of innovating and interesting activities. Through making my report for homework, I could know deeply about this unique oil company. And I decided to use this company's fuel and oil for my car if I have my own car in the future!!
Anyway, thank you very much for listening to my awkward presentation♪♪

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home