Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Signal on the highway





I usually go to school by trains. But sometime I go there by my car. I use Tokyo Gaikan Highway for its convenience and to shorten time to reach my destination. Of course, when there aren't any trafic jam , I feel really refreshed. I always drive Misato IC(Interchange) to Wako IC[about 20 minutes drive].
By the way, have you ever seen any signals on the highway?? Look at the largest picture. Remarkably, there is a signal only at Bijogi Jct.(junction)
Although it's for trafic control, do you think it ironic there to be a signal on HIGHWAY!!

1 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Blogger EJ said...

You should try driving in America some day. Once I drove from California to New York with three friends. It was a great drive.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home