Sunday, October 08, 2006

I Love MOS BURGER☆






Mos burger is one of my favorite first-food restaurants. I've been Mos burger's fun since I was high scool student. And I've eaten all the humburgers listed on the menu. Of course the reason why I like Mos burger is of it's taste and quality. But I'm also really impressed with the policy of this company ''make tasty, safty, healthy humburger''. By the way do you know the mean of ''MOS''? It's an abbreviation of Mountain, Ocean, Sun. Umm..I cant make out..haha♪
Anyway, I recommend you to eat ''Fuyu-no-korokke focaccia burger. It's a limited menu in winter. Don't miss it!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:47 PM, Blogger sakiko said...

i know you like it very much☆
but it's too expensive for YOU,isn't it??
(>皿<)

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger HAL said...

Yeah...It's a big problem for me(>o<) But..I can't give up eating their burger♪♪

 

Post a Comment

<< Home