Saturday, May 13, 2006

Studying French


I take French lesson as 2nd language in the university. Studying French is very difficult. Especially the pronunciation "R" is so unique. The point I think the most difficult is that French uses alphabet like as English. So it’s very confusing. Anyway, the reason why I take French is of course I want to visit France. France is a prosperous country in motor sports.
Le Mans 24 hours race is very famous and big event. F1 France GP & Monaco GP (near France) is also held. Moreover, Paris is the start place of Paris-Dakar Rally, the most severe race in the world. I want to watch all the races written above. In France I don’t want to use English but French. Thus I’ll do my best to master French.
By the way, My favorite F1 driver is Jean Alesi…He is French!!  [143w]

3 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger Gen said...

I study Germany as a second language.Studying Germany is also difficult.
In fact, I failed in the test last year(^_^:)

 
At 4:08 AM, Blogger HAL said...

Thank you for checking my blog. To be trilingual is so cool,isn't it? Try our best☆

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger sakiko said...

hi!you are really crazy about moter sport♪and I'm now studying spanish as a second language.But it's really difficult...(;_:)How about French? Is it difficult? If you have time to talk with me,please tell me☆

 

Post a Comment

<< Home