Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Honda, a great car company



Today, I'm going to introduce about my favorite car constructor, "Honda".
Honda has challenged Formula-1 championship three times. First term was from1964 to 1968, and they got 2 wins. During the second term(1983~1992), Honda left a great result in mordern F1 history....got ''66 wins", 5 times champion, 1-2-3-4 finish , 15 wins in a year(16 race in a year)....And now is the Honda's third challenge(from 2000). Honda has won in Hungary GP this year for the first time in 14 years. Anyway, I think Honda is one of the greatest car constructor in F1 field. I hope they will win more and more times in the future.
Of course, my own car is made by Honda☆

2 Comments:

At 6:21 AM, Blogger sakiko said...

you really like Honda!!
i think it's kind of a great company in Japan☆☆

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger HAL said...

Thank you for writting comments for a car freak's brog(^^ゞ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home